Family, Career & Community Leaders of America
Family Career & Community Leaders of America (FCCLA)
STUDENT LEADERSHIP ORGANIZATION
Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) is the student leadership organization for FACS Education. FCCLA provides students with opportunities to attain knowledge, skills, and leadership characteristics necessary to succeed in life and careers through Family and Consumer Sciences. Focusing on the multiple roles of family member, wage earner, and community leader, members develop skills for life.
- Nationally there are over 220,000 members in over 6,500 chapters.
- Like national FCCLA members on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NationalFCCLA.
- Follow national FCCLA members on Twitter: www.twitter.com/NationalFCCLA.
Involvement in FCCLA offers members the opportunity to expand their leadership potential and develop skills for life planning, goal setting, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal communication necessary in the home and workplace.
- Utah has over 2,900 members in 109 chapters.
- Like Utah FCCLA members on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Utah-Fccla/164174576956741k.
- Follow Utah FCCLA members on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TweetUtahFCCLA.